Sunday 18 November 2012

Before you go Amber Rose


I visited the salon during the weekend and guess what , three young ladies walked in all sporting bald heads. I was almost drawn to tears and was just about to console them .I thought they lost a loved one and in accordance with some traditions in Nigeria, were required to shaved their heads .I stopped in my tracks when one said"Oga do you have blond dye? What!!!!my eyes widened and so did everyone in that salon..When the stylist answered in the affirmative.



The eldest said"We want to do Amber Rose"My Blackberry Torch dropped.I mean you cant be serious?You girls look nothing like Amber rose, even Beyonce or Rihanna cant rock a bald head and still look like a mermaid.I mean, no offence but these girls were stick thin, with long hungry necks.To make matters worse, they were dark complexioned.A blond hair do was a no,no.

If there was anything they needed more in life, they needed kilo's of Brazilian hair.I watched helplessly as these girls transformed from bald ducks to clownish ducklings.An hour later, they were done with their "Amber Rose "hair do with satisfied grins, and headed or Oniru Beach"dont
worry I'm an eavesdropper, how do you think I feed you with gossips?

Finish this article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment